Sunday, December 23, 2012

Timberland Men's 6" Premium Boot

Timberland Men's 6" Premium BootTimberland Men's 6" Premium Boot

Here it is - our original, the boot that helped start it all over thirty years ago. Crafted in premium, full-grain leather and constructed to be sturdy and waterproof, our 6 Inch Premium Boots are rugged and dependable. We like to think of them as the role model for the boots we make today, like this one that comes in a rich, dark, chocolate nubuck. Imported.

There's just no substitute for a sturdy, guaranteed waterproof boot to keep feet comfortable and dry, rain or shine. And Timberland has been making this one since they opened their doors more than thirty years ago. Rugged and dependable, they like to think of it as the role model for everything they make today.

Timberland Men's 6" Premium Boot

These are some serious boots. Waterproof, sturdy leather, great traction, etc. The tongue is stitched to the rest of the boot so water can't seep in. The padded ankle is definitely a nice touch. I'm very pleased with the quality overall and would definitely buy another pair when these eventually wear out.

Timberland Men's 6" Premium Boot

For sizing, I typically wear a size 12 for sneakers (size 11 for Chuck Taylors). I ended up buying size 11.5 and they fit comfortably with room for a pair of thick socks.

These boots were exactly what my 17-year-old son wanted, but when we ordered his regular shoe size, they were way too big. He needed them for a trip, so we didn't have time to exchange them by mail. He tried on two other pairs at a local sporting goods store, and ended up with a full size smaller than his regular shoe size. I wish that the website had provided advice on sizing.

I love timberland boots, I've been wearing them for the past 5 years and overall I was very satisfied with them. However this last pair that I bought disappointed me a bit though. I've had to send them back after a few months because I was getting a very annoying sound from each one on every step I took. The return was easy, and I got my refund.
I bought a new pair at a store, and have been wearing them for about 6 months now, but I a starting to get the same sound of one of the pairs. This issue needs solving fast.

Timberland Men's 6" Premium Boot

These boots are great for people who like to walk a lot, and not necessarily walking on concrete. I just hope the quality gets back to where it used to be.

I order these boots for myself. I wear a size 12 in sneakers!!! So i decided to get a size 11.5. When they arrive they were still too big. Based on my opinion you should go down a full size or more.

Timberland Men's 6" Premium Boot

These Tim's are very comfortable & can be worn with just about any outfit. They are attractive to the eye & the best construction boots on the market. I highly recommend them.

Received fast..good quality..very pleased.
Husbands favorite boot...fit well and wears like iron.
Would recommend item to others. Great fashion
boot.

Was hoping to replace a pair from years before that we're worn to death. I was disappointed when these arrived, to find they have changed drastically from what I remember. The shoe box itself would have fit better. Like many quality brands that have gone offshore, they resemble a pair of shoes only in their outward appearance.

Timberland Men's 6" Premium Boot

The boots looks so amazing
The only problem is the size it's bigger than usual
I suggest do one size smaller at least
No question about the boot
Amazing

boot look nice and arrived speedy fast. i am very please with the quality and the look of this boot. i will continue to do business. i like to add the box it came in also made a nice storage case for some of my old VHS video tapes and slides easy under the bed.

Timberland Men's 6" Premium Boot

A little uncomfortable at first. The leather is definitely good quality, but walking is a little painful at the beginning. I guess this is expected considering this is a sturdy boot. After using for about 2 weeks the leather is softening, and it's getting more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment